5 consecutive days, December 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11, 2020
3:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m., 75 minutes each afternoon
Our video-conferenced, six-hour (over three days) preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
Each participant gets:
- six hours of live, engaging virtual instruction
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- a guided outline of strategies
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a recommended five-week practice schedule
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
Seminar materials are sent to students’ homes prior to their designated seminar.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will provide you with log-in information after you register.
There are no reviews yet.