Thursday, June 8, 2023
8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to the engaging, interactive, PowerPoint instruction, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions,
- a guided outline of ACT test-taking strategies,
- a recommended five-week study plan, &
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The day-long, six-hour seminar typically is held at school during a school day. In this manner, we can attract a maximum number of students, thereby affecting the school’s ACT profile while keeping the cost per student at a minimum.
Please note that your high school has scheduled this ACT seminar in time to prepare those who are signing up for the June 10 or July 15 national test dates. Students should bring a sack lunch or make an alternate arrangement for the 30-minute lunch period at noon.
There are no reviews yet.