Two Sundays, October 22 & 29, 2023
12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m., 4 hours each day
Please note that registration for this seminar is limited to Lake Ridge Academy students only.
Our 8-hour (over two Sundays) preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT and ACT by explaining
- their structure
- the academic content covered on them, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the tests.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT and ACT.
In addition to 8 hours of engaging instruction, each participant gets:
- two comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbooks–one each for the ACT & SAT
- a guided outline of strategies
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a recommended five-week practice schedule for each test
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
All items will be distributed to students at the beginning of the seminar, which will be held at Lake Ridge Academy.