Saturday, June 3, 2023
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 6 hours of instruction
This seminar takes place in our company classroom at 1805 O’Brien Rd., Columbus, OH, 43228. It helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to 6 hours of engaging instruction, each participant is gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook,
- a guided outline of strategies,
- access to hundreds of practice test questions,
- a recommended five-week practice schedule, &
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
All classes are taught by at least one of our senior presenters and are limited to 10, but no more than 30, students. Students should bring a sack lunch or be prepared to go out for lunch.
There are no reviews yet.