Friday, October 16, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Our 5-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT by explaining
- its structure
- the academic content covered on it
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT.
Each participant gets
- 5 hours of live, engaging, interactive, virtual instruction via the Zoom platform
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a guided outline of strategies
- a recommended 5-week study schedule
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring prior to every national administration of the SAT
There are no reviews yet.