Monday, October 19, 2020
7:45 a.m. to 2:25 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure
- the academic content covered on it
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
In addition to six hours of engaging, interactive instruction, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- a guided outline of ACT test-taking strategies
- online access to over 1000 additional practice test questions
- a recommended five-week study plan
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
The day-long, six-hour seminar typically is held at school during a school day. In this manner, we can attract a maximum number of students, thereby affecting the school’s ACT profile while keeping the cost per student at a minimum. We also support students with free, live, call-in tutoring during the week before each national ACT test administration.