Monday through Friday, August 3 to August 7, 2020
7:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m., 105 minutes each day
Our video-conferenced, 8.75-hour (over five days) preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT and SAT by explaining
- their structure
- the academic content covered on them, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the tests.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT and SAT.
Each participant is gets:
- two comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbooks–one each for the ACT & SAT
- a guided outline of strategies
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a recommended five-week practice schedule
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
All these items are sent to students’ homes prior to their designated seminar.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will email you log-in information after you register.