Monday through Friday, June 8 to 12, 2020
1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m., 75 minutes each day
Our video-conferenced, six-hour (over five days) preparation seminar helps demystify the ACT by explaining
- its structure
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the ACT.
Each participant is gets:
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook
- a guided outline of strategies
- access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a recommended five-week practice schedule
- free, live, phone-in/log-in, pre-test tutoring.
All these items are sent to students’ homes prior to their designated seminar.
Classes are video-conferenced live via the Zoom platform. We will email you log-in information after you register.
There are no reviews yet.