Special Combination Pricing for Students Registering for Both BBHHS Seminars
Wednesday, February 9, 2022 (SAT) & Wednesday, March 16, 2022 (ACT)
8:00 a.m. to 2:35 p.m. each day
Our six-hour preparation seminars helps demystify the SAT & ACT by explaining
- each test’s structure
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT & ACT.
In addition to the live, in-person, interactive, PowerPoint presentation at both seminars, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 400-page, reference workbook for each test
- an outline of strategies to approach each test
- online access to hundreds of additional practice test questions
- a 5-week study plan for each test
- free, live, phone-in, pre-test tutoring.
Each day-long, six-hour seminar typically is held at school during a school day. In this manner, we can attract a maximum number of students, thereby affecting the school’s SAT & ACT profile while keeping the cost per student at a minimum.
There are no reviews yet.