Monday, February 13, 2023
7:45 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
Our six-hour preparation seminar helps demystify the SAT by explaining
- its structure,
- the academic content covered on it, &
- testing & time management strategies students can employ to maximize their performance on the test.
Students learn specific, tangible strategies to answer more questions correctly, how to decipher questions designed to thwart their performance, & specific academic content that is regularly tested on the SAT.
Besides the six hours of interactive instruction, each participant gets
- a comprehensive, 600-page, reference workbook with hundreds of sample test questions,
- a guided outline of SAT test-taking strategies,
- a 5-week study plan, &
- free, live, call-in tutoring the week prior to every national administration of the SAT.
The day-long, six-hour seminar typically is held at school during a school day. In this manner, we can attract a maximum number of students, thereby affecting the school’s SAT profile while keeping the cost per student at a minimum.
There are no reviews yet.